Isn’t this little pink piggy just the cutest thing ever? It was really simple to make too! This cute piggy snack didn’t take many ingredients to make and my kids absolutely loved it. It was a great morning snack and the kids have asked for it several times since. Here’s how you can make it at home.
What you’ll need:
1. Grab your bagel and cracker, and using your knife, spread strawberry cream cheese all over 1 side of each. Place the cracker on top of the bagel, cream cheese side up.
2. Using your knife, slice your strawberry into 3 thin sliced rounds and 2 small triangles. The triangles will be used for the piggy’s ears, and the rounds will be used for the two feet and 1 nose. Place these strawberries on the piggy.
3. Grab 2 blueberries and place them on your pig for the eyes.
4. Take your slice of string cheese and place it at the back of your bagel for a cute little piggy tail.
5. Finally, take your 2 chocolate sprinkles and place them on the pig’s strawberry nose.
So easy and so cute, your kids will absolutely love it! Enjoy!
Jill Dubien is a working mom who loves to craft and cook with her kiddos in her spare time. She has an awesome and supportive husband and 2 wonderful kids—a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 3. Before she had kids, Jill couldn’t cook much of anything except toast and cereal, and really despised being in the kitchen. Jill blogs at Meet the Dubiens, where she shares lots of fun foods and crafts for kids. You’ll find more of her cute recipe ideas here.