We think that food and summer go hand in hand and this Thai Coconut Chicken Satay is the perfect example of great food! This refreshing coconut infused Chicken Satay is sure to tingle your taste buds and leave a lingering desire to have more. With the perfect blend of subtle spices this recipe is sure to be a BBQ party hit!
- 4 boneless skinless Blue Goose Pure Foods Certified Humane chicken breast, thinly sliced diagonally in 5 strips
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1in. piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 cup of your favorite Peanut Sauce or Sweet Chili Thai Sauce
Place all ingredients from coconut milk up to fresh cilantro in a large Pyrex dishpan blend well. Place chicken skewers in dish, making sure to pre and coat all pieces. Place in fridge and marinate between 3 and 24hrs. The longer the better.
Set oven to 400 degrees.
Heat BBQ to medium high and grill pieces until nice char marks form and begins to looked cooked, approx. 5-8, turning frequently.
Remove to a baking sheet and transfer to oven for 10-12min.
To serve place on a tray, sprinkle with cilantro and serve with sauces and steamed rice.