- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 med. tomato, diced
- 1 med. onion or 6 green onions, diced
- 1 can chickpeas, drained (19oz)
- 1/2 cups of feta cheese
Moroccan Chickpea Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon & 1 tsp dried ground cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
Toss diced vegetables & drained chickpeas.
Stir dressing ingredients together. (Dressing will look thick.)
Pour over veggies and toss.
Nutrients Per Serving
Nutrients per serving (based on 4 servings): 252 calories, 13 g fat, 9 g protein, 7 g fiber, 25 g carbohydrates. Excellent source of vitamin C. Good source of iron, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B12.
Photography by Jennifer Tiffin