By Robin Stevenson
1. Mix together yogurt, mascarpone, honey and vanilla until combined
2. Layer yogurt, granola and berries and a drizzle of honey in tall, narrow parfait glasses
3. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve
Shrimp Caesar Salad Wrap
1. Preheat a non-stick fry pan over medium-high.
2. Toss shrimp with olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, chili powder, and salt and pepper. Cook in pan for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
3. Transfer the shrimp to a plate and drizzle with lime juice.
4. For the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, garlic, anchovy paste, mustard and lemon juice. Whisk in olive oil until combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
5. Divide the head of Boston lettuce leaves onto the plates and let each person load up their lettuce wraps with shrimp (with a little cooking sauce) and “add-ins.” Drizzle with a spoonful of dressing; wrap and roll.