What are we teaching our children by giving them extra money when they ask?
• Are You Your Child’s ATM? (The Motherlode)
Raising a special needs child is equal parts loss and gain:
• A Montreal Writer Pens a Memoir About His Autistic Son (Parent Central)
Real-time family relationships from afar:
• Why I Love Skyping My Daughter (The Globe and Mail)
Eating seafood and eggs while you’re pregnant could equate a more restful first six months post-pregnancy:
• Lack of Vitamin B-12 in Pregnancy May Cause Excessive Crying in Babies (Parent Central)
When Junior catches a nasty cold, the Rock/Paper/Scissors war begins!
• The Tug of War That Decides Whether Mom or Dad Stays Home With Their Sick Child (The Boston Globe)
Health Canada mandate “pales” in comparison to European and soon-to-be American rules over dyes in food:
• Canada Could Be Alone Not Seeing Red on Artificial Food Colourings (The Star Phoenix)
Copyright © 2012 St. Joseph Media. All Rights Reserved.
The fairytale of a real love and life lived: •...