Just in case those long summer months causes your kids to lose their literacy skills:
• 10 tips to keep reading skills sharp over the summer (The Toronto Star)
Imagine being a first-time mother to triplets – at the age of 67:
• How old is too old to have a baby? (CNN)
One teen calls it ‘body maintenance,’ most call it downright crazy:
• Teens undergo cosmetic surgery in record numbers (The Globe and Mail)
From the makers of the dating site “with a strict ban on ugly people”…
• How to breed a ‘beautiful’ baby (The Independent)
All that time your kid spends on the Internet may not be so bad after all:
• Study has good news about kids’ online behavior (CNET)
A C-section sounds a bit easier but is it really better for the baby?
• Natural birth gives baby ‘good’ bacteria (The Vancouver Sun)
Unsubscribe at any time.
How prepared are you as a new mother, for the...