This adorable little snack was so easy to whip up and the kids just loved it. Packed full of healthy foods, this cute little snack is a great choice to serve to hungry kiddos. And the best part is that it only required 4-5 ingredients! Gotta love that. Here’s how you can make this fun Christmas snack at home.
What you’ll need:
1. Wash your sugar snap peas and place them on a plate in a tree shape.
2. Grab your pomegranate seeds and place throughout your “tree” to appear as decorations.
3. Using your small cookie cutter and slice of cheese, cut a shape out and stick it on the tree for the tree topper.
4. Place your pretzel stick at the bottom of the tree for the tree trunk.
5. Optionally, if your kids like to dip their veggies, serve some dip on the side.
This yummy and healthy snack is incredibly easy to make and it looked so beautiful. You might just find you’ll want to make one for yourself too!
Jill Dubien is a working mom who loves to craft and cook with her kiddos in her spare time. She has an awesome and supportive husband and 2 wonderful kids—a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 3. Before she had kids, Jill couldn’t cook much of anything except toast and cereal, and really despised being in the kitchen. Jill blogs at Meet the Dubiens, where she shares lots of fun foods and crafts for kids. You’ll find more of her cute recipe ideas here.