By Jill Dubien
Winter is coming. The white stuff is already flying where I live and there’s not much I can do about it. Despite living in Canada, I’m not really a winter enthusiast—I kind of can’t stand winter. My kids, on the other hand, love it, so I usually have to grin and bear it. I made this adorable little polar bear snack for the kiddos to celebrate winter and all its glory. It was really easy to make too!
What you’ll need:
1. Using your knife, spread a thin layer of cream cheese on your rice cake. Place the rice cake on your plate, cream cheese side up.
2. Place 2 chocolate chips on the rice cake for the eyes.
3. Take your 2 mini crackers and stick them on your rice cake for the ears.
4. Grab your squeeze bottle of nutella and squirt on a nose for your polar bear.
5. Finally, grab your squeeze bottle of jam and squeeze on 2 little sweet cheeks.
This super simple snack is really healthy for your little ones and takes less than five minutes to make. You can’t lose. You’re definitely going to want to try this one out!
Jill Dubien is a working mom who loves to craft and cook with her kiddos in her spare time. She has an awesome and supportive husband and 2 wonderful kids—a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 3. Before she had kids, Jill couldn’t cook much of anything except toast and cereal, and really despised being in the kitchen. Jill blogs at Meet the Dubiens, where she shares lots of fun foods and crafts for kids. You’ll find more of her cute recipe ideas here.