By Jill Dubien
This jellyfish sandwich is not only adorable, but it’s also really easy to make. My kids absolutely adored it and thought this cute little jellyfish was hilarious. It’s definitely one I’ll be making again. Here are the instructions so you can make one too!
What you’ll need:
1. Using the open end of a large drinking glass, cut each piece of bread into a circle.
2. Place whatever sandwich filling you like in between the two circles. Place the circle sandwich on a plate.
3. Grab a twisty cheesestring, and peel it. Place the twisty strings around the sandwich for jellyfish legs.
4. Cut two small circles out of your piece of mozza cheese and place them on the sandwich for the eyes. Use your black food safe marker to put dots on the eyes.
5. Using your squeeze bottle of jam, draw on a small smile and 2 dots for cheeks.
Be prepared—your kids will ask for this lunch again and again. Enjoy!
Jill Dubien is a working mom who loves to craft and cook with her kiddos in her spare time. She has an awesome and supportive husband and 2 wonderful kids—a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 3. Before she had kids, Jill couldn’t cook much of anything except toast and cereal, and really despised being in the kitchen. Jill blogs at Meet the Dubiens, where she shares lots of fun foods and crafts for kids.
Unsubscribe at any time.