Turtles aren’t known to be super fast, but this turtle snack definitely is. With just three simple ingredients, you can fix this healthy snack up in minutes. I love quick, easy and cute, and this snack is exactly that. My kids just loved it and have asked for it again and again. This is how you can make it:
What you’ll need:
• 1 granny smith apple
• A few green grapes
• 2 chocolate sprinkles
• A knife
1. Wash your apple and using your knife, slice into thin slices horizontally. Slice the core out of the centre.
2. Wash your green grapes and take two of them and slice then thinly, horizontally.
3. Lay a few slices of apple on a plate. Place some sliced grapes on top of the apple for the turtle’s shell.
4. Take another grape and slice into quarters. Arrange these quarters around the turtle for the legs.
5. Take another grape and slice a thin slice off the bottom. From this thin slice, slice a small triangle for the tail. Place the tail on the turtle. Take the remainder of the grape and use it as the turtle’s head.
6. Take the two chocolate sprinkles and stick them in the grape head for the eyes.
Easy, simple and cute! Your kids are going to love it!
Jill Dubien is a working mom who loves to craft and cook with her kiddos in her spare time. She has an awesome and supportive husband and 2 wonderful kids—a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 3. Before she had kids, Jill couldn’t cook much of anything except toast and cereal, and really despised being in the kitchen. People who know her personally find it extremely humorous that she is now the self-proclaimed “Queen of fun food.” Jill blogs at Meet the Dubiens, where she shares lots of fun foods and crafts for kids.
Unsubscribe at any time.