By Jill Dubien
This is a really cute and really easy complete lunch to make for your kids. This lunch took no more than about five minutes to make. Wouldn’t you spend at least that amount of time making any lunch for your kids? Why not give a cute lunch a try? I promise they will love it. Here’s how you can make this adorable snail lunch for your little ones:
What you’ll need:
• 2 slices of bread
• Peanut butter (or alternative)
• Jam (in a squeeze bottle)
• 2 pretzel sticks
• 2 chocolate sprinkles
• Circle cookie cutter—or use the open end of a drinking cup
1. Peel your banana and place it on a plate.
2. Using your two slices of bread, peanut butter and jam, make a sandwich. Cut this sandwich into a circle shape using either a circle cookie cutter, or use the open end of a drinking cup if you don’t have a circle cutter. Place the circle sandwich on top of the banana for a snail shell.
3. Stick two pretzel sticks in the top of the banana.
4. Stick two chocolate sprinkles in your banana for the eyes.
5. Using your jam squeeze bottle, squeeze on a smile, and squeeze on a circular shape for the snail’s shell.
Enjoy serving this cute lunch to your kids!
Jill Dubien is a working mom who loves to craft and cook with her kiddos in her spare time. She has an awesome and supportive husband and 2 wonderful kids—a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 3. Before she had kids, Jill couldn’t cook much of anything except toast and cereal, and really despised being in the kitchen. People who know her personally find it extremely humorous that she is now the self-proclaimed “Queen of fun food.” Jill blogs at Meet the Dubiens, where she shares lots of fun foods and crafts for kids.
Unsubscribe at any time.