Sunday is World Baking Day—a fact that we learned when a gigantic cake showed up at our office (no really—it’s huge!). To mark this very delicious occasion, we’ve rounded up 10 yummy cake recipes that are perfect for the long weekend.
Want to take part in World Baking Day? It’s a simple three-step process: first, bake a cake. Then, take a picture of it. Finally, upload said photo to Twitter with the hashtag #caking. (You can also submit your photo via email to email@example.com). Enjoy!
• Orange Ricotta Cheesecake
• Nutella Banana Upside-Down Cake
• Buttermilk Apple Cake
• New York New York Super Crumb Cake
• Old-Fashioned Carrot Cake
• Praline Cheesecake
• Oatmeal Walnut Cake
• Trisha Yearwood’s Key Lime Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
• Autumn Orchard Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
• Slow-Cooker Chocolate Cake
As you can imagine, taste-testing recipes is hard work. But...