By Marisa Baratta
No plastic at this party–make your own (reusable and eco-friendly) loot bags out of pretty floral fabric.
1. Cut two equal-sized rectangles out of fabric.
2. Position fabric so both patterns are facing each other and sew along three edges, leaving one of the shorter sides open.
3. Flip right side out and fold down (about a ½ inch on the inside of the bag) the edge of the side left open and pin in place.
4. Sew around, leaving one spot in the corner unsewn.
5. Thread a ribbon through, so that there are 2 or 3 inches of slack where it enters and exits the bag—this will be used to tie the bag and keep the loot secure.
Looking for more great party ideas? Click here!