These monsters are super cute and love to gobble things up. Kids can whisper secrets to them or stick messages inside. You could even use these sweet guys as a parenting tool: Maybe they stay in the bedroom to eat up bad dreams or become someone to yell at instead of a little sister.
What you’ll need:
• Tissue boxes
• Paint (if an adult is supervising, use spray paint for a glossy, even finish)
• Construction paper or craft foam
• Scraps from the recycling bin, like egg cartons, water bottle lids and small tin cans
• Googly eyes, buttons, raffia and pompoms
1. Paint a tissue box and let dry.
2. Enlarge the opening for the mouth if desired and add two strips of teeth cut from construction paper or craft foam.
3. Adorn with reusable materials from around your house.
4. Find a home for your monster and enjoy.
Looking for more craft inspiration? Check out these 17 great craft ideas to try with your wee ones.
Unsubscribe at any time.